Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Character Development

What kind of person are you? I'm still figuring out who I am but I think I have a pretty good idea about the topic. If I had to define myself I would say weird. Not a bad weird.. I hope.. People tell me I'm a good weird that makes them laugh so I hope it's true. One of my humorous imperfections is that when I get REALLY hungry I sneeze, I like to call it my hunger sneeze. I know it's my hunger sneeze and not just a plain old sneeze because before it happens my stomach grumbles, I sneeze and then my stomach grumbles again. Now that I put that into words I realize that it's pretty weird😂. Anyways, we have a new project here in GT... *drumroll*... GIFs! We have to create a GIF of ourselves and exaggerate some of our character traits.

The character trait I plan on exaggerating is my weirdness. I can't even explain my weirdness, sometimes I'll randomly start laughing for no reason or I'll randomly make exaggerated moves. Our GIFs consisted of three pictures that Mr. Sanderl took of us, facing front, back, and sideways. In my GIF I would like tojust make a simple head bobble and maybe more my arms a bit. To do these actions we will be using PUPPET WARP!! :)

It was a complicated process to make my GIF, because I was absent the day that he showed the demo to a GIF but when I came back Mr. Sanderl helped me catch up. So in order to make our gift we had to take a front, back and side. We used photoshop to create our animated GIF, first we had to cut out our pictures with the quick selection tool, then you open the animation window, next we use puppet warp and select pin points on ourselves and carefully move a part of our body. Every time you move a body part you make new layers. Sorry if it's complicated lol... I like how my GIF turned out and I am pretty proud of it, I ended up just doing a little head bobble and move my hands a little. Anyways.. Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment